Great insights into using the new survey software RedCap.
by Anneliese Poetz, KT Manager, NeuroDevNet
The KT Core provides services for evaluation mainly for KT events and KT products. Did you know that REDCap can be used for collecting evaluation/survey data? As a NeuroDevNet researcher or trainee, you have free access to REDCap using your login and password. Use REDCap for informing your research and/or for KT evaluation purposes.
What kind of surveys would you want to use REDCap for?
- Data collection for research
- Evaluation of your KT event (either in-person or webinar)
- Evaluation of your KT product (summary, infographic, video, etc.)
- Needs assessment for informing capacity building, research grant applications, etc.
- Any survey you would normally use survey monkey, zoho, or any other free survey maker for
Example: I used REDCap recently to conduct a needs assessment for an upcoming workshop on evaluation of knowledge translation. I used a mix of multiple choice and open-ended questions, and for…
View original post 1,322 more words